Seva Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Ahmednagar was established in 1988 by late Dr. N.J. Paulbudhe for the education of children of socially economically deprived section of the society. The Institute brings to the students an integrative learning model based on industry needs of skilled professionals. The model provides these complementary skills sets to the students at various leveraging domains & functional & cultural expertise. The cultural skills is to be built through academic collaboration internationally, nationally & locally
Mission & Vision
To facilitate best teaching learning practices by creating a supportive environment to develop competent professionals.
The Vision behind the establishment of the institute is to transform rural youth power in to knowledgeable skilled and competent Professionals.
1) Highly qualified approved, experienced principal & Staff.
2) Situated at the heart of the city
3) Easy transport facility from & to the college (Bus & share Rikshaws)
4) Spacious campus & well equipped physical infrastructure.
5) Availability of method rooms, computer & Science lab, library & reading hall.
6) Easily available & enough no. of practicing schools.
7) Different commeeties & schemes for student development programme like student grievance cell, sexual harassment, Earn & Learn (personality development, Nirbhay kanya etc.) Anti-Raging committee are active in the college.
8) Self-protection, career guidance, personality development etc. given to the students by experts & officers in that field.
9) Placement cell is also active in the college which help student for their placements in different schools through campus interview & collaboration with school.