Seva Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Ahmednagar was established in 1988 by late Dr. N.J. Paulbudhe for the education of children of socially economically deprived section of the society. The Institute brings to the students an integrative learning model based on industry needs of skilled professionals. The model provides these complementary skills sets to the students at various leveraging domains & functional & cultural expertise. The cultural skills is to be built through academic collaboration internationally, nationally & locally
Mission & Vision
To impart pharmacy education tailored to meet the rural and the needy students, and to improve their knowledge as per the requirement of pharmacy profession.
- To educate students according to requirements of pharmaceutical industry and higher education.
- To become expertise in making and dispensing of safe and effective medicines as per the needs of healthcare system.
1) Highly qualified approved, experienced principal & Staff.
2) Situated at the heart of the city
3) Easy transport facility from & to the college (Bus & share Rikshaws)
4) Spacious campus & well equipped physical infrastructure.
5) Availability of method rooms, computer & Science lab, library & reading hall.
6) Easily available & enough no. of practicing schools.
7) Different commeeties & schemes for student development programme like student grievance cell, sexual harassment, Earn & Learn (personality development, Nirbhay kanya etc.) Anti-Raging committee are active in the college.
8) Self-protection, career guidance, personality development etc. given to the students by experts & officers in that field.
9) Placement cell is also active in the college which help student for their placements in different schools through campus interview & collaboration with school.